Pursuant to the provisions of the Mexican Law, known as Ley Federal de Protección de Datos Personales en Posesión de los Particulares (Federal Law for the Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Entities) DANCASSAB, S.A. DE C.V. – DAN Y TERRY LLC (DANCASSAB), acting as owner of the website and with address in the business site located on Monte Athos 155, Virreyes, Lomas de Chapultepec, Mexico City, Mexico, Zip Code 11000, (store) – 2140 S. Dupont Highway, Camden Wyoming, Delaware, 19934, EE. UU., issues the following privacy notice, which purpose is to inform users of the website www.dancassab.com and visitors of the store, whether they provide or will provide their personal data, about the way in which the latter shall be treated, stored, as well as the purposes of their use.
About the User
Access and use of the website www.dancassab.com, as well as the visit to the store confers the condition of user and implies a binding agreement, and therefore, full acceptance of this privacy notice, which will remain valid at all times, thus the user must check such text to verify his/her compliance hereof. Every person who visits the physical or online store is considered as a user, therefore, accedes to this privacy notice.
The user guarantees that the personal data provided are true and accurate, and binds himself/herself to inform about any change or amendment thereto for the appropriate provision of the service.
In case that the user provides third parties information, he/she assumes the responsibility of previously informing and obtaining the third party’s consent, according to the purposes expressed in this privacy notice.
Which personal data are collected and what for?
I.- Personal data we require from you are:
1. Those necessary to differentiate you from other persons, such as full name, date of birth, nationality, physical appearance through photograph and/or video recording inside our facilities or in events prepared by us. 2. Those required in order to stay in contact with you, and which may include your email, social media, mailing address, contact number. 3. Bank information that allows us to charge for our services. This could include your bank account number, bank, and data that are useful for us so as to perform the operations referred. 4. Data that we obtain from the recording of images, voice or both, and which we obtain through closed-circuit cameras used when the user visits our facilities.
II.- The purposes for the collection of personal data are:
1. Adherence, compliance and enforcement of the purchase-sale agreement of products purchased in the website www.dancassab.com or the store, whether purchased on the website and picked-up at the store, or received through any delivery service chosen by DANCASSAB.
2. Reply to questions, comments and requests of users.
3. Keep users informed and provide them with information about new products, offers of DANCASSAB brand, whether through the website www.dancassab.com, email, social media, or by telephone through SMS, or any other feasible means to communicate with the user, whether telematics or physical, at DANCASSAB’s choice.
4. To process payments made. In case of marking the option “Keep my information and check promptly next time”, you expressly authorize us to treat the data indicated as necessary in order to process your payment. Your card’s CVV is only used for the ongoing purchase, and will not be stored nor treated later as part of your card data. Activate this function allows us to autocomplete your data in future purchases, so it is not necessary to enter your information in each new purchasing process.
The user can modify, eliminate or revoke the consent for treatment at any moment, through the means provided herein.
III.- How we obtain such data:
1. Directly provided by the user, when you visit us at our store. 2. Through other optical, electronic or digital means (by telephone, email and/or when your image or voice are recorded by our closed-circuit cameras and other similar devices)
Data requested through the website www.dancassab.com are those necessary for the appropriate provision of the quality service to the user. In any event, if the user does not provide the data requested, he/she may continue browsing the website www.dancassab.com but DANCASSAB will not be able to provide the user with services and information required according to his/her requirements.
Data required in the store such as your image, which is sensitive data, will only be used for security purposes in the store and will not be linked to your name. With regards to bank information, it will only be used to pay for the products purchased without such information being stored.
In no case and under no circumstances will DANCASSAB request the user to provide data through any other means different to those provided.
DANCASSAB, S.A. DE C.V. owns and is liable for the treatment of the website www.dancassab.com, therefore indicates that its address is Monte Athos 155, Virreyes, Lomas de Chapultepec, Mexico City, Mexico, Zip Code 11000, (store).
Telephone number: 55 7810 0003.
We remind you that DANCASSAB does not request any card information through social media or email.
Personal data transfer.
DANCASSAB does not share your personal data. Therefore, DANCASSAB expressly guarantees that your personal data will not be transferred or assigned whatsoever to any third party, except in case of an express request of an authority, duly grounded and justified, and pursuant to the provisions of section 22 of the Mexican Law mentioned. Likewise, your personal data might be communicated for the purposes of delivering your products and appropriately providing the service, as well as for the processing of payments with credit or debit card, and with the sole purpose of appropriately providing the service, they could also be transferred when the user gives his/her express compliance in writing or through similar authentication means.
What are ARCO rights?
ARCO rights are the rights that every person or his/her legal representative has, and refer to the Access, Rectification, Cancellation, and Opposition of personal data voluntarily provided. The exercise of any of these rights is not a prior condition nor hinders the exercise of the other.
Where can I enforce ARCO rights?
DANCASSAB guarantees that the user or his/her legal representative may request at any time the enforcement of ARCO rights, regarding the data provided, pursuant always to the regulation in force. For such purpose, the request must contain:
1.- Name of the holder and address or other means to inform about the answer to his/her request.
2.- Documents that prove the identity or, when applicable, the legal representation of the holder.
3.- Clear and accurate description of the personal data with regards to which any of the abovementioned rights is to be exercised, and 4.- Any other element or document deemed as necessary to support your request and that helps us to process it timely. With regards to the personal data rectification request, please specify the incorrect data, correct data, and provide the document that proves it.
For such purpose, you must send an email with your official ID and, when applicable, accreditation as legal representative attached, containing the express request of the right or rights you need to enforce, to any of these addresses:
● E-mail address:
● Mailing address
DANCASSAB, S.A. DE C.V.
Monte Athos 155,
Virreyes, Lomas de Chapultepec,
Zip Code 11550
The user may unsubscribe from any of the subscription services provided in the website www.dancassab.com
DANCASSAB does not use any cookies.
DANCASSAB, S.A. DE C.V. reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or eliminate parts of this Privacy Notice at any time. For such purpose, the date of the last version posted on its website will be provided.
Last updated February 29th, 2020.